Originally Posted By: badapple
if a creator IS needed , then the creator needed a creator , and that creator needed one too! but of course im sure i will hear the double standard , we needed a creator not god , and i think thats just bending the rules to fit your needs. im more for the big bang than anything else , makes the most sense.

if a big bang can form from nothing whats to say a God couldnt from from nothing? its kinda weird to me how people say stuff like before the big bang "There was nothing. Just nothing" but when a christian applies that same type of reasoning to the theory that there is a god, they're "not being logical" or "they can back prove their claims". many people have skewed veiws of what they think heaven is. they think heaven is a magical place in the clouds somewhere in the stratosphere, and we all float up there with wings on our back the second we die.I belive that the universe is infite in space and theres possiblity for anything to exist out there.and i still dont get how the big bang could occur if absolutely nothing existed before it to trigger its explosion.and if there were anything to trigger it, would that mean it proves it self to be worng? i think the big bang theory is just a way to place an orign of time and space and the creation of the universes.its like the chicken or the egg. you say the chicken came first so you can get on with life grin.