Hello,

I recently bought new pc, switched from XP to Win7, 64-bit system & updated my graphic with ATI Radeon HD 5700.

..and this is the source of my problem. This card & new drivers are affecting the functionality of some programs that are relying on OpenGL. The problems I'm having are related to WED functionality: the editor is experiencing random freezes of the image in his windows that I can re-vitalize only by going to preferences & choosing a different video out. Then when that one freezes I choose another & so on. It's very disturbing & I can't get a good work flow.

This is the solution I found on the web & with which I fixed my Jedi Outcast & Return To Castle Wolfenstein games:
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?p=15344297#post15344297

..but when I put the same atioglxx.dll file next to WED.exe nothing is different.

Is anyone else expiriencing the same problems & is there some way I can fix this without going back to older ATI drivers?

Btw the problem is completely the same for A6 6.60, A7 7.50 & 7.84, since I am using all three versions (they are all commercial versions).

Last edited by Ganderoleg; 09/09/10 11:10.

>>Demos free3DModels Tutorials<<
>>>>>>> by Pavle Nikolic <<<<<<<