Hey croman!

Here at Joquan Games Studios, we use ALL programming languages, and we make ALL types of games.

A little bit about us:

We are a small team of independent developers, together since 2005, that produces middle-class type games. (Middle-class quality)We are VERY charitable, so a majority of the profit will go to the John Kanzius Cancer Research Fund. The other money, enough to get back what we invested, plus minimal profit, we will keep. Our site is here.

If you wish to join us, please apply on our site under the correct forum board. I would think you know we are a free game studio by now, right? tongue When everything has been confirmed, your account on our site will get admin access, and a golden crown next to your name to show your rank.

About your idea: I have had an idea like this for quite a while, but I never did it, because I am busy with my own adventure game project. If you want to do this, you will be the lead of the team assigned to this project. laugh Just to let you know, we have a few other C, C++, and Lite-C coders. (I am learning C++, but I just started the course)

I hope to hear from you!

-Jake

CEO, owner, and founder of Joquan Productions, Joquan Games Studios is a subsidiary.