Quote:
For the more personal matters: I don't need anyone to disprove me the existence of God. I am well aware of the pros and cons. I'm not agnostic because both sides are wrong.

Before starting an argument, watch who you're arguing with. Because right now, you're arguing a joke.

What's the joke here? Your cocky frustrated attitude or your view on the existence of God? I'm guessing both. God can't exist for quite a few obvious reasons, but stating both sides are wrong is silly when in essence it's about only two possibilities. Either he doesn't exist or he does exist. I don't see how both can be wrong here.

Originally Posted By: Joozey
Don't be lame Mike. This way you're not an Atheist/anti-Catholic but a prick. Had your first physics class today or something? Can't believe I'm defending but here goes.

Why are you defending anyways? You're obviously wrong in your belief. wink

Quote:
I did not mean earth in seven days. Ever wondered why Sunday is called Sunday?

It's called Sunday because it's American Football day on Sunday, that's why... tongue Seriously though, the word and meaning behind Sunday has changed a whole lot and historically has little relevance when it comes to religion. Sun in Sunday really means 'the sun', not the son of God or the Christian God. Heck it doesn't even mean it's the name of Christian Sabbath. It's the name of the first day of the Hebrew calender and in much earlier times it related directly to worship of the Sun. Not in a divine entity sense though!

Quote:
but initially e=100% and m=0 then e=c2, which is not logical. because you can't divide something by zero... so there must exist mAss before already.

Actually you can divide by zero, but it remains questionable how much sense that would make within most mathematic frames of logic. It doesn't mean it can't be done, for example dividing by zero might practically result in something leaving it's state of existence (in our universe).

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software