A whole book. No matter the contents, it is worthy of a compliment. Hereby: a compliment.

But about the page advertising (I may call it that, surely) his new book, I thought that comparison table about the two knuckle characters, the one of Ulillillia and of Sega, is quite interesting. Especially the row bearing the name 'Origin', where the two descriptive columns explain that Ulillillia's Knuckle resides on another planet, and the one Sega has made up on Earth. Frankly 'Origin' could have meant anything, but the context made clear the 'Origin' meant is the origin of planet.
Not in the least would I want to cast a negative light on Ulillillia's deeply explaining urges, but for those among us who commonly skim texts by headings or, in the case that a large paragraph of text would lack such a heading, skim it by interpretating longer outstanding words, rather than read those texts in full detail, it brings up quite a guess and with that, expectations, to what 'Origin' might depict.
This very happening I caught myself into, and brought up a rather negatively charged feeling as my expectations about the descriptions not quite matched to those Ulillillia had actually written. Not negative enough to discontinue my reading though, and hadn't I typed this block of text I had surely forgotten about it.

Oh dear, I had to be sarcastic again.

Last edited by Joozey; 10/03/09 23:55.

Click and join the 3dgs irc community!
Room: #3dgs