I moved out to Hollywood so I could get involved more with acting, and it's really exciting because the first movie I am in is about to come out on DVD.

In the movie there's an army of alien clone soldiers, which the film makers created by taking five guys and digitally duplicating them for various scenes. I played one of those soldiers, and I was also the commander. We had this killer armor costume and since we played the entire army we shot scene after scene of action. It was awesome because we ended up being all throughout the film since we're the bad guys.

A friend of mine who also moved out here to do acting got cast in it as well so we had a blast hanging out with each other and shooting in the desert. Good times.

The movie comes out on DVD in September and I thought I would show you the trailer. At about :26 seconds into the trailer there's a guy with long black hair yelling in alien speak at the troops. That's me. I'm also the guy in armor running away and getting shot in the back, and basically anywhere you see the guys in black armor I'm in the shot somewhere.

It's definitely b-movie sci-fi action and I can't wait to see the finished result when it comes out. Yesterday I saw it listed on Amazon.com which is really cool. smile

Here's the latest trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV7vbgWG6MY&fmt=18

I hope you like it!