The problem with this name, is the same that is with FEAR. First Encounter is good, but you cant be Assault AND Recon at the same time. Reconnaissance is information gathering, assault is support, executing missions, etc. Yeah, the name SOUNDS cool, but for the not- so- ignorant out there, they just point and laugh. Granted, I love FEAR, but I cant help but giggle at the thought of assault recon.

The idea of using an analogy for a title is a good idea, but ensure it makes sense before you throw words in there to make it cool. Resist-G is cool, but what it stands for needs some work.

One more thing, all terrorist groups are system based and work through small units, which we call Cells, which is basically equivalent to a fireteam in the marine corps or army. They have a chain of command from there that keeps them separate so if one cell is exposed, they cannot expose other cells. they are extremely system- based, so do not mistake terrorist groups/ guerrillas for some unorganized militia, because for the most part they are much more sophisticated than what many think.

And whatever happened to positive criticism only...

Last edited by Towelie; 07/07/09 00:46.

Jimmy died, today, he blew his brains out into the bay, in the state of mind, its my own private suicide. A stitch in time saves nine... what the hell does that mean?!?