i mean, i about TbRaider, i just got dissapointed, if i bought that game i would spend money for 1 day... but thats not the matter here.

Anyway, you have the real world, of thief, you can do it with cars etc.. and im not into that, i never will do it, just because its not my personality to do it.

Now, another thing is a software, which i dont think its realy a property ( since alot of people have it, but still its a property somehow, but not in the restricted way as a car.

And i'm not saying i steal, because i don't.. i just download, and then i crack it if i have the patience. i mean its not stealing, since the trial or demo is on the internet, and i downloaded it legally, then i just tweak it to fit my needs.. But one thing i must underline.. im not sharing with anyone such final cracked versions..., and i dont force anyone to do it. and i just use it for my self, for a short period of time, like i stated before, when i need to use it for longer period, i buy it, because i liked it, and i need the updates, and the extra features probably, that a trial don't come with.

I dont consider my self a hacker or something, i mean, you just need to go to notepad and change some bytes, and thats all.. you know, you need to change one hex byte and that can be enought to crack a low security program, now you tell me its illegal to open in notepad a program?

i never got rich with the use of illegal software, they did not got more poor because of me.. my schools use illegal Windows vista, its all around, its something its hard to fight. Bill gates knows that, do you think he cares? he wont get more richer or poor because of that. There is a large community (enterprises and such that will always the program original...) so for a standalone and personal end user version i think.. its not so "critical".

besided, when i say i know cracking and i did, dont means i still do it.