Originally Posted By: MMike
...but too easy for me maybe, and i would't buy such a game that would give me 1 day of pleasure only.

Sorry, I dont understand this. If you think, this game is not worth the money, then just dont play it! You dont have to play it. Nobody forces you to get TombRaider to your PC.

I have the same feeelings. I think that most games are too expensive at the day of release. 50 Euros for a game is often not worth at my mind. But I just wait half a year and I can get them for half price. I can wait even longer and get games for 10 Euros here in Germany. So why should I bother to crack, to steal, to be a bad example to my kids? I rather go into a supermarket with my son and buy a cheap game.

What you are doing is wrong. This also applies to the rest of products around us. If I cannot afford to sleep in a very expensive hotel then I dont do it. If I cannot afford an expensive car then I dont steal it. You could say, it is easy to open a car. You can learn it and it is not illegal to learn how to open a car. But it is not your property. It is just stealing.

Models, Textures and Games from Dexsoft