Quote:
I guess this only proves evolution in that only the strong survive... in the end.
I dont dispute survival of the fittest, it is readily observed, it is observed in every level of nature and social interaction.

Off topic: When you look at history through the lens of class or racial struggle(of the fittest) like Hitler or communism, it is incorrect to see survival of the fittest as being genetics ... (For example the Aryans being the master race is not true at all)

I see national struggles as being more the survival of ideas and ideologies rather than the survival of a race based on their genetics.

For example, if we went by the early German eugenics movements both Stephen Hawking(a disabled man) and Albert Einstein(a Jew) would have been removed from Hitler's ideal gene pool, and that would be a tragedy to humans as a whole.

Quote:
I'm a direct descendant from the Franks though... hence my last name.
Heh, are you serious? I suppose that would make perfect sense...but I feel like you are pulling my leg. But for Dutch names, your name is so much easier to understand than something like Edsger W. Dijkstra

Last edited by NITRO_2008; 05/23/08 02:20.