Hello everyone , I'm currently working on a small casual game , and I'm looking for help with some of the levels. I'm focusing on the programming and on the gfx , and I'm looking for somone who is interested in joining me on the project. I'm looking for a level designer , you dont have to actually make the levels in wed or an graphics , you would just have to do the layouts on a paper or paint program and give them to me. The type of levels will be similar to the sonic the hedgehog levels , so you can get an idea of the type of design I'm talking about. I currently cannot pay , I'm more looking for someone to join the team , and when the game sells you will get a percentage of profits.

On a note , I'm looking to start an indie online casual game development company, I'm really looking for a good designer who can join me in this venture , I'm a good gfx artist and an ok programmer , but game/level design really slows me down to a crawl. Anyone thats interested reply on here or send me a PM.