Quote:

I agree, now just the graphics side and advanced gameplay (just some minor enchantments) and this'd be easily at least AA game

I'm sorry, but i will not focus on the graphic at all ^^, i will do that when I make the real version of this game, i already have a really BIG design document ready, and are just waiting for the right moment to start the development, and that wont come until I maid my first game with my own engine, and finished this AI class and shaider class, and I estimate that to be about a Year from now. And then i hope to get even better results and have a much deeper game play and feeling in the game. I will then also focus on a more realistic feeling.

But I must say thank you for the kind words any way, and maybe you can add the graphics when I release the source? ^^ it’s all your choice!

Quote:

can't wait for head shot implementation

Hmh, I will see about that, the head shot is already implanted, but you are talking about a special death animation for the headshot? Am I right? :]

The dog wrestling fight event is estimated so be ready tomorrow! ^^, will maybe post some screens of it, or maybe I wont, so it becomes a more surprise when it happens in game, for those that are that good and live through that many waves! ^^

The chainsaw and the wave system is the only things left then, and they are almost done already, but I may not be able to work on the weekend now, so we will have to wait and see when everything is finished ^^

__________________________________________________ / Gafgar The Goblin... http://www.Goblinsoftware.tk/