I heard WII, but was not convinced by graphics so i haven't tried it...
And a friend said to me : Just try the WII , he lended it to me.

I have played a LOT LOT WII Sports.
and despite simple graphics the gameplay is outstanding , it changes totally the way you play , and bring an immersion far away from gamepad or
mouse/keyboard.
And doing moves standing up like in reality, make you play more naturally and
more efficiently.

for example the tennis game is great, after one hour i felt i begun to master it lot more than first 20 minutes.
you have to do the mode at the right time : incredibly far from pressing the button at the right moment
And you can do different moves.

Boxing game is also incredibly great even if not perfect.

It's real entertainment , after playing two hours it was like i had played real tennis , no running or weight of a real tennis , but standing in front of my TV doing moves, was awesome
Well ... after two hours i felt , diffently form playing games with mouse/keyborad or joypad,
i felt very happy and satisfied like having played a real tennis match : no war or people to kill, only pleasure of tennis gesture
one word : TRY IT !

I played also Red Steel , for a fisrt game , very very immersive ,
the fact to orient the controller like the gun is too too good, and with the nunchak controller and it's very ergonomic two buttons to jump, crouch it's not comparabme to mouse/keyboard that are lot lot less natural !

It's not a perfect game, like visor that would be more accurate/reworked, but once you get in , it's total pleasure.
I just hope they will make a sequel with reworked visor accuracy/system.

Well i hope future gaming will go this way of immersion, Nintendo has done
a incredible First step to the right direction of real entertainment.

Hope some Microsoft and Sony will bring similar devices to play FPS or others games lot lot more naturally that bring a big step forward in immersion.

Last edited by TheExpert; 08/05/07 12:32.