Hey Phemox,

I was only trying to make a point. If you like, change 'makes you wonder, "who" created this world', with 'makes you wonder, HOW was this world created'. Or how it became to existance.

I'm not talking about the earth and the universe. I'm talking about.. our world. I've observed many conversations, mainly physicists talking to each other, which can offer valuable information on this, and they're always stuck to HOW was this energy that governs our universe got to be here in the first place! Thanks to Einstein, we can now positively say that if we consider our universe as a closed system, then no energy is lost or gained, but only transformations between mass and energy. So where did all this energy came from? We can't explain, so we all speculate instead.

I will never believe as a fact something that cannot be proven (i.e. God), but I will not discard it either, until it has been disproven. To me, atheists are equally as naive as religious people in this matter, because you Really don't know, do you?

Back to my point, the fact that everything's governed by NA rules fascinate me like nothing else, because it gives you a step to build your speculations on. Mine is this.. Considering Natural Evolution is merely a search algorithm(which it is) and universe is the search space, with almost infinite possibilities. What is this search, searching?? And why search in the first place. To me, I can't get it out of my mind that someone triggered this search. Logically, by looking at the NA itself, we should someday be able to solve this. Which makes this ever more interesting.

Cheers,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!