Quote:

You keep saying "check the antiquities" yet you refuse to show us a version of the antiquities which you are looking at.

I'm not in the library at the moment, so I can't provide the author of my source (the scholar) even if I wanted to. What I'm basically saying is that the Antiquities in e-swords is indeed faulthy, I came across this by simple cross-referencing of what my particular source stated and what's actually inside e-swords. There are at least 12 points where things are added inside e-swords which belong to the extra interpretation and which are not part of the exact translation. It's a bit tough providing proof now the library is closed, apart from that I would rather see you having found this out by your self.

I'm actually surprised that not more of this can be found on the internet, but I do recall that the particular book was quite new though. (it's book 7 of some sort of 'biblical encyclopedia' thing with quite a lot of scholars sharing their thoughts, infact both in favor and against usually. In case of Jesus as historical person, they all question if the socalled evidence may be linked and some evidence seems to be faulthy, like I wrote earlier on.)

Quote:

I thought for a moment you had gone to the jcl school of debate. Or worse, it seemed as if you had also gone to the dreaded Aufderheide school of debate I am glad you have not drifted too far into the dark side.

Lol, no don't worry hehehe,

Cheers

Last edited by PHeMoX; 03/17/07 22:18.

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software