Mojam (Mojang working on a Game for one Weekend for Charity)

Posted By: Germanunkol

Mojam (Mojang working on a Game for one Weekend for Charity) - 02/17/12 13:11

http://www.humblebundle.com/
Live Stream. It's not all that interesting at times, but sometimes they take the camera and walk around the office, which lets you see some nice updates.

Now I know what I look like when I code... *Snore*
The atmosphere is great though. In some ways, it's Indie GameDev. at its best...

It seems they're making a steampunk realtime strategy game, which people voted on the most.

Best of all: If they reach 1,000,000 (Dollars, I think it is) of donations, they promised Notch would get his beard shaved. With his colleague's fists tongue
Posted By: SchokoKeks

Re: Mojam (Mojang working on a Game for one Weekend for Charity) - 02/17/12 13:47

Just found it and wanted to post this too.
Going to tune in from time to time to see how its progressing.

Re: Mojam (Mojang working on a Game for one Weekend for Charity) - 02/17/12 13:51

I'm currently watching Notch while he's coding grin... this feels so... historic.
Posted By: WretchedSid

Re: Mojam (Mojang working on a Game for one Weekend for Charity) - 02/17/12 14:10

I was wondering who would watch this stuff, but I guess I have my answer now grin
Pretty boring imho, kinda like watching people sorting their stamps =/
Posted By: Rondidon

Re: Mojam (Mojang working on a Game for one Weekend for Charity) - 02/17/12 14:43

Gordon Freeman works at Mojan. Funny laugh

Re: Mojam (Mojang working on a Game for one Weekend for Charity) - 02/17/12 14:44

It mostly is, yes. But then again, I watched the ackcon stream as well... O.o

It's just good to see other developers have the same problems as you sometimes.

Speaking of other developers, they're now busy dancing in their office "for charity" tongue

P.S. I meant Sid. Not Rondidon. I was just too slow on my reply.
All right, it's back to studying for me.

Posted By: Joozey

Re: Mojam (Mojang working on a Game for one Weekend for Charity) - 02/17/12 14:50

They use eclipse, nice.
© 2024 lite-C Forums