I hate kids...

Posted By: sPlKe

I hate kids... - 06/30/09 14:28

new topic :p

i hate kids because they annoy me and i cant hit them in the face. i can hit young adults in the face, but not kids...
also, kids do stupid things because they dont care a bit about other people. much like young adults, but ocne again, you can hit those...

bottom line: i hate everyonne i cant hit in the face...
Posted By: WretchedSid

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 14:41

You are my hero...

...and now hit me in my face...
Posted By: amy

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 14:43

Are you a skinhead?
Posted By: ello

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 15:03

hm, this is mostly some idiotic thread... you could try starting to hate yourself for not being cool enough to stand tall when you get such dumb thoughts
Posted By: Damocles_

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 15:07

hating kids is not politically correct.
Posted By: sinnlos

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 15:11

you could dress up like a kid and then go hitting them.
you know what i mean... tie the bottom part of your leg to the upper part, and walk on your knees...
buy a cute mickeymouse t-shirt and a funky cap...and after a good shave you are ready.
with your long arms u can beat the sheet out of the kids ...even the bigger ones. grin

and tomorrow you could rent a wheelchair and try to beat some of those lazy handicapped folks.
Posted By: aztec

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 15:17

Maybe he just hates
MGNT's Kids ^^.

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 15:18

There is no problem with hating kids but wanting to hit everyone in the face points to some deeper issue. He seems to have the "my life sucks and it's everyone else's fault" attitude. :p
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 15:23

You just slightly getting mad sPlKe (watch out your next step wink )...
Posted By: achaziel

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 16:04

Originally Posted By: amy
There is no problem with hating kids but wanting to hit everyone in the face points to some deeper issue. He seems to have the "my life sucks and it's everyone else's fault" attitude. :p

hm. you obviously don't know spike. ^^

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 16:08

No, only from his forum posts and there he makes this impression sometimes. Could be a wrong impression of course. smile
Posted By: LordMoggy

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 16:12

Originally Posted By: achaziel
Originally Posted By: amy

hm. you obviously don't know spike. ^^

seems you know him quite well and are joined to the hip!

ride on guiness! and do your merry bum dance!
Posted By: MMike

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 16:25

i dont like kids, because they are too boring crying .. and the state does not help having kids too.. .
I was a kid once. but i know i was a good one, now there are many stupid kids outthere..

i will doname my sperm for a bank and make kids all over the world. But i wont think about having kids on my house.

Having kids all over the world is funny, and its a way to spread my genetic code , and see which kid survives best, and evolute more.
I little offtopic.. but..

( i always wondered, if i clone my self 5 times, and we all have the same age, how would the 5 clones evolve?, what would be their jobs? would they take a better life than mine? what could be their future, comparing to mine? Iam taking the best step on life? iam using my genetic potential?)
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 16:35

I will not be having kids, because the way i think kids should be trained borders on abuse laugh No, parents piss me off now adays because they dont know how to teach kids to respect people, and i have to agree with spike, most of them need a nice knock to the head.
Posted By: Inestical

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 16:44

I like kids.

I never blame the kids, blame the idiot parents. It's parent's fault if kid is an idiot (not unintelligent, an idiot).

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 16:46

Trained? Kids are no dogs. Yeah, better get a vasectomy. smile

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 16:52

well let me put it this way, im pissed my parents didnt start teaching me foreign languages as a kid, and if i had a kid, s/he would know a minimum 4 languages by the time they were 6. They'd be expected to think critically about every situation, grades wouldnt be that important to me but intelligence would, if they did something dumb, I'd consider them a failure.... So yeah, kids are not an option for me.
Posted By: badapple

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 16:54

i love kids , i have two children and a new grandchild who just turned 18 months , i love them all , if a child is not a good kid its the parents fault not the kids. and no one should ever WANT to hit a kid.

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 16:58

at some point a kid has to decide to be decent whether the parents were good or not. My father died at 36 from alcoholism, and my mother has an iq of 85, and had me taken away at the age of 10. She's not kept a home longer than about 2 years for about the last 20 years of her life. Does that mean I'm going to be a homeless alcoholic? No, eventually you have to take responsibility for your own life, and I don't think 13 or older is too early to ask for that. People who blame there parents for crap or just copping out and are dumbass's.
Posted By: alpha_strike

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 16:58

@spike:
Why donīt you bang your girlfried central into her fucking face? She is goth, right? I think she will like it and you havenīt got more reason to show us your new haircut and talk about kids.

@lost:
just killm all
Posted By: checkbutton

Re: I hate kids... - 06/30/09 18:20

Sry. Allthough Morbius is for Offtopic, this is just inappropriate here.
Closed.
© 2024 lite-C Forums