BSOD

Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

BSOD - 10/03/07 13:23

Posted By: Lukas

Re: BSOD - 10/03/07 13:34

lol was soll das sein? Ist das für die Bluescreens die kommen wenn Windows mal wieder abstürzt?
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: BSOD - 10/03/07 13:55

so blöd dass es klignt aber ich glaubs sofort
Posted By: broozar

Re: BSOD - 10/03/07 14:03

there's even an online kit for creating blue screens:

http://www.signgenerator.org/parody/windows/bluescreen/
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: BSOD - 10/03/07 14:55

Although your loading screen is way too depressing to be Microsoft-like, I like the idea. You should make an overly happy loading screen with the same 'Bluescreen Designer 2008: professional edition' idea
Posted By: Iron Chancellor

Re: BSOD - 10/03/07 15:42

Lol, that's a cool idea However, Phemox is right, you should choose another friendlier-looking background
Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Re: BSOD - 10/03/07 16:14

well, the idea was to have a sad looking background as.. well... do you relate anything good with a bluescreen?

@phemox: its not a loading screen, this is called advertisement
Posted By: rvL_eXile

Re: BSOD - 10/03/07 16:26

I think it would be "sweeter", if a Blue Screen Appears, when u can use ure Own images.
Than is it not so Depressiv, if u lost all Files, because u see a Nice Picture
Ok Maybe Later u would be shocked, couz all Files lost But you have seen a nice Pic...

cYa Sebastian
Posted By: Inestical

Re: BSOD - 10/04/07 05:14

http://txt2pic.com/signs/parody/windows/...ove=&move2=

I just woke up.
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: BSOD - 10/04/07 05:18

Quote:

well, the idea was to have a sad looking background as.. well... do you relate anything good with a bluescreen?

Do you relate anything good with the overly happy other Microsoft advertisement images?? Nonetheless they have these happy colors and banners and stuff.

Lol, dunno why, but it somehow makes me think of the Wagner commercial line, "Hey it's bluescreen! We love bluescreen!"

Heheheh..

Cheers
© 2024 lite-C Forums