problem in Mouse coordinates

Posted By: amirmehrvarz

problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/08/13 14:11

hi all
i want to build a project that when i click the left mouse in Environment game : create a model if mouse position
when i create this project I'm having trouble
please help me
Posted By: Uhrwerk

Re: problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/08/13 16:05

Please post the code you already have.

Re: problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/08/13 19:50

Will you write for me the code please
i can not write all the code
i want the code that when player click in Environment . create a model in mouse position (x,y)
Actually i want to make Strategy game
please help me
thank you

Re: problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/08/13 20:30

So "having trouble" means "I didn't even try" .. ? grin

If you want others to write code for you you should post under "Jobs offered" instead. This forum is meant for users experiencing difficulties when programming. If you decide to try it for yourself you have a look in the manual.

http://www.conitec.net/beta/mouse_pos3d.htm

This is almost exactly what you need. You just need to add one or two lines of code to the example.

Re: problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/08/13 20:37

If you are not a hassle please build a small source for me
create a model in mouse position with left click ok
Beggin
Posted By: Abarudra

Re: problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/09/13 11:55

@amirmehrvarz

I would really recommend to start with the tutorials, workshops and the manual.
Asking others to write your code will bring you nothing, cause the next problem will stop you again.
This forum has a lot of helpful people, especially Uhrwerk, he helped me a lot with my recent problems.
Think about an idea how this problem could be solved. Uhrwerks link is perfect for that. If you have problems then, post your code so we can look at it and help you to understand where the mistakes are. To ask without trying is imho cheeky.
Sorry for the long text.

Kind regards
Posted By: Nems

Re: problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/11/13 02:06

Refer to AUM magazines, 'Unanswered questions', its full of coded examples, also 'Resources' for more examples, above, top left links.
Search the AUMs....

Re: problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/11/13 14:29

please give me a link

Re: problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/11/13 14:44

It's a bit hard to find... tired

Posted By: PadMalcom

Re: problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/12/13 08:12

I'm wating for JustSid to see this thread grin

@amirmehrvarz: Everybody is willing to help you to learn, these guys here are really kind. But you have to show that you are willing to learn, too.

Re: problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/12/13 12:12

i want a source code (very small ) like first sample in http://au.conitec.net/
please give me a sample
thank
Posted By: fogman

Re: problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/12/13 14:41

You canŽt develop a RTS without coding skills. Make the workshop as suggested and youŽll know the basics. Then read through the complete manual. Then read the complete manual again. Then begin with to code your game.

Re: problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/12/13 18:44

Why do you preach... Help me if you can
If you write code to do so
Posted By: WretchedSid

Re: problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/12/13 18:59

amirmehrvarz, everyone here knows that it can be hard and frustrating at times to develop a game, especially when you lack the knowledge to achieve your goal. We've all been there, and many won't get past that stage.
However, this forum is NOT meant for you to come and get others to write your code! We are here to help you with a particular problem to give you the info you need to solve the problem on your own. This way you can also learn something from it, because, when you simply copy and paste solutions you will never learn anything from it, which also means that you are always going to depend on others to help you. We don't encourage this hear, however, if you really can't do it on your own and you desperately need the code, there is always the possibly to make a posting in the Jobs offered forum and offer someone money for their time (because even if you know how to solve something, you still need time to implement it. Ask yourself, would you work for free for someone you don't know?)

I would like to ask you to stop asking directly for someone to write your code, instead either post what you have tried and what isn't working or, like already mentioned, open a thread in the jobs offered posting.

Re: problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/12/13 19:28

Your statement is absolutely true I agree with your statement But I'm making a game for the Festival (in Iran )
If you do not help me May not attend festival
I have problems in this area So please help me
You do not want me not defeated ??
If you do not want Please help me
Posted By: 3run

Re: problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/12/13 19:35

amirmehrvarz@ We do not want you to be an idiot. So, please start making something yourself, we'll be happy (maybe not all of us) to help you out. BTW, if you can't make anything yourself, it will be really unfair for you to win the festival (challenge I guess sounds better).

Edit: if you won't stop asking this way (actually whining), I would like to ask JustSid to show him magical thread closing skills once again.

Re: problem in Mouse coordinates - 03/13/13 06:21

What do you do You do not know
You're just like a mother's advice
Do not help me at all. Why do you ....
i am sorry
© 2024 lite-C Forums