SOLVED - problem with aum69 menu code.

Posted By: paracharlie

SOLVED - problem with aum69 menu code. - 06/21/09 09:12

Hello all,
I'm having a problem with the menu code from aum69. When I click on new game it gives me a notification "Empty prototype called in." The game starts and you can play it but you have to click on ok for the notice window. If you save a game and load it then the problem does not reoccur, only when you load a new game. I would like to use this menu system as the base for my game but I have been unable to fix this notification problem.
Would someone take a look at that for me please and tell me if you are also having that problem please? If you have the same problem please help me to try an fix this so that I can continue.
Posted By: PigHunter

Re: SOLVED - problem with aum69 menu code. - 06/26/09 18:31

Why does the subject say "SOLVED"? What is the solution?

Thank you
Posted By: paracharlie

Re: SOLVED - problem with aum69 menu code. - 06/26/09 21:12

It says solved because as far as I'm concerned it is no longer a problem for me.
The problem only occurs in debug and test run. It does not occur in a published release. The code will be torn apart and used for my own game for its functionality. As long as no problems occur after publish then I am no longer concerned. If George wants to fix the problem then great but it's not a big deal. I'm assuming George wrote it.
Posted By: Nidhogg

Re: SOLVED - problem with aum69 menu code. - 09/22/09 08:01

I just started using this menu code myself and for those who are wanting to know the solution, it is.

On line 199 in the main.c it is written as! function particle_fade();
It should be! function particle_fade(PARTICLE *);
Posted By: George

Re: SOLVED - problem with aum69 menu code. - 10/23/09 14:23

I have answered this questions in Aum86's faq.
© 2024 lite-C Forums