Help Wanted

Posted By: SpearBang

Help Wanted - 03/22/08 01:35

http://spearbang.atspace.com Team Info
for all the info thank you

Re: Help Wanted - 03/23/08 17:39

To be part of the team (1.) I ask that each of you have a legal Copy of 3D Game Studios. (2.) Also that you are ok with what you pick as your job title. "Its hard to work if you don't like what you are doing" (3.) get along with each other and keep the maturity at a ok level. (4.) Be Able to do the job that you pick and not leave the team hanging "Be ready to take charge in the area you pick we as a team will depend on you" (5.) And note I Team Leader "Timothy Burton" have the final say about in game content and will not allow negative, Racial, or immoral content to be added. (6.) Able and ready to use teamspeak. (7.) I will not allow team members to go into the corner for 2 weeks and add a large function then enter it into the team. "Please keep the team up to date on what you are doing. (8.) Understand that we as a team will talk about where the game will go Free or retail. "if free none gets paid retail we will share a % each." (9.) And last all content in this game must be original from textures to 3d to music.

Re: Help Wanted - 03/25/08 15:48

Lead Programer needed
Posted By: xXxGuitar511

Re: Help Wanted - 03/25/08 17:58

I'm assuming this is not a paid position (lead programmer)?

Re: Help Wanted - 03/25/08 18:17

Hi xXxDisciple as this project is based from ideas and little funds so no its not paid "But with the promise to each team member if we sale the game
we all share a % of all the games profits" But I leave it to the team to talk about where the game should go. "Free or retail" Please understand i feel strongly that this story line is a great one, and with a great team will make a game that could make lots of profit.

Re: Help Wanted - 03/25/08 19:48

Sorry, but I can't take the chance.

I'm looking for something I can live off of (> $400 monthly), so even if it does turn profit in 4 months, thats 3 too many...

Re: Help Wanted - 03/25/08 21:14

I understand and wish you the best

Re: Help Wanted - 04/02/08 19:20

Hi all here is a link to a pdf that tells more about the dragon sword and the game what needs to be done
DragonSword.pdf

Re: Help Wanted - 06/08/08 22:27

we are now only takeing apps for a texture guy. And have art to show. This is in grate need at this time and the spot maynot last long.
Thank you
Spear
Posted By: chaotic_dragon

Re: Help Wanted - 06/12/08 09:24

I am willing to do various concept art for you on the condition I get credit for my work, not asking for profit just credit (although profit would be much appreciated). I have nothing to do these days as my current projects are at a stand still stage as some of you may know this happens quite alot in "big" projects. Please email your reply to the following address and not in this forum as I am rarely seen using this forum I only check up and see how people are doing.
Email: cdtjones69@hotmail.com (company email is currently "screwed" so this is replacement)

Thankyou for your time.

( I also am fairly well with photoshop and various graphical programs if this may help)
Posted By: Blade280891

Re: Help Wanted - 06/13/08 11:22

Thanks for the reply , could you fill in an application form on the site.
Thanks,
Blade

Re: Help Wanted - 06/21/08 12:38

Still require a texture maker, apply within

Re: Help Wanted - 06/22/08 20:25

bump

Re: Help Wanted - 06/26/08 01:57

OK, soz to keep bumping the thread but, we are now in serious need of a texture maker.

If you want more details or info either go to our site
http://spearbang.awardspace.com
or email me at
deanwhitehouse6@hotmail.com

Re: Help Wanted - 06/30/08 05:19

Hello Spear Here agine. Giveing one more spot for a coder to work with good team of artist. Are coder working 2 jobs and can't spare the time. Story and game doc all in place. We are looking for someone that can take charge in the code area. And that has time to work on this project. goto http://spearbang.awardspace.com for an app. If you can not apply on site send an email to me at spearang@gmail.com Thank you for your time
spear smile

Re: Help Wanted - 06/30/08 15:52

...link is not working

Re: Help Wanted - 06/30/08 20:38

the link works fine, we did have a short period of time where the site was down.
The link to the application form is here.
http://spearbang.awardspace.com/signup.php
Posted By: Ilidrake

Re: Help Wanted - 07/01/08 02:11

I thought you only did paid work

Re: Help Wanted - 07/03/08 09:30

At the moment I can't really afford to do any work. I've got 4 weeks left until I enter the Navy; and I'm spending as much time with friends, family, and girl as possible...

...Just thought I'd check it out and mention about the link, but I guess it's fine now...

Re: Help Wanted - 07/03/08 15:15

ok, we are still looking for a coder. We will consider any applications, no experience needed

Re: Help Wanted - 07/13/08 11:51

Still need a texture maker, and 2d concept artist.
Posted By: Doof_Guy

Re: Help Wanted - 07/14/08 23:43

if you ever need a modeler or a animator, id be happy to help

Re: Help Wanted - 07/15/08 03:56

ok, thanks, but i'm afraid we have 4 modellers, and one animator, but only one person doing textures, who is still learning ,so we coul really use a texturer

Re: Help Wanted - 07/15/08 13:13

Im not that good at texturing, I am still learning as well, but im willing to give it a try

When you say texture you mean the skin right?

Re: Help Wanted - 07/15/08 18:30

yer, we need them making mainly

Re: Help Wanted - 07/15/08 18:38

ok, if you send me a model, I will try my best at skinning it. I do not know how to UV map it yet tho

Re: Help Wanted - 07/15/08 18:42

please apply on the site

Re: Help Wanted - 07/15/08 22:11

I applied, how long does it take for the site to you guys to verify me?

Re: Help Wanted - 07/16/08 09:35

it will be a day or two.

Re: Help Wanted - 07/16/08 11:55

ok thank you, and will it email me once it does?

Re: Help Wanted - 07/16/08 12:01

Yep, i will contact you asap , could you please send your best work, as an example to my email, deanwhitehouse6@hotmail.com . we will not use this without permission and it will not be redistrubuted.

Re: Help Wanted - 07/16/08 12:06

sent you a email

Re: Help Wanted - 07/16/08 18:33

ok, i am afraid we are not looking for modellers, animators, texturers or level designers, just one more coder for now.

Re: Help Wanted - 07/16/08 18:49

o ok, well if you ever need anything, id be happy to help you

Re: Help Wanted - 07/16/08 19:01

if u want to join, we need someone working on organics, as in plants , trees , grass, and maybe animals.

Re: Help Wanted - 07/16/08 20:13

hmm, i might be able to do animals, but i have never done plants, grass or trees before

Re: Help Wanted - 07/16/08 20:44

if u want the job, u got it, but all we will be asking is for animals, and plants

Re: Help Wanted - 07/17/08 23:38

Ok, we need a dedicated coder, we have amazing ideas, and want to know if it's possible, and if you can make it happen. Please contact me/spearbang/ilidrake or trok for more details.
Thanks,
Blade
Posted By: tD_Datura_v

Re: Help Wanted - 07/19/08 02:44

easier to read this away maybe

a team member should:
1. have a legal copy of 3D Gamestudio.
2. be OK with selected job title?
3. get along, make nice, keep maturity at an OK level.
4. do selected job without dropping out, be ready to take charge, etc.
5. acknowledge that Team Leader "Timothy Burton" has the final say
5a. realize that negative, racial, immoral content additions will not be allowed
6. be able and ready to use Teamspeak.
6a. have access to a fast internet connection (required for item 6) ?.
7. not engage in black-out silence, in the corner, pop-up addition antics
7a. keep the team up-to-date on what you are doing
(emphasis on consistency, and frequency)
8. understand that we as a team will talk about where the game will go
(i.e. free or retail)
(if free none gets paid, retail we will share a % each)
9. swear at risk of losing reproductive organs, that all added content is original, including textures, 3D models, music, etc.

Quote:
Ok, we need a dedicated coder,

Quote:
we have amazing ideas,

After a bit, it's rather difficult to find amazement.
It's been quite awhile.

Quote:
and want to know if it's possible,

Quote:
and if you can make it happen.

Some might do consulting for free with no assumption of a long term dedication.

I'm not a coder.
I type disorganized alphabet soup into a pseudo-white window, and sometimes it seems a machine listens and follows instructions, but that is a misinterpretation a few times over, and a coincidence thereafter.
However, as an awful software cook, I take full credit for results, when the smell and taste are tolerable.
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: Help Wanted - 07/19/08 02:58

not to hijack your thread blade but

datura, are you by chance a relative of any sort of test_dummy? very very hi resemblance of online presence between the two of you.
Posted By: Ilidrake

Re: Help Wanted - 07/19/08 03:38

I've been with these guys for about a month and a half and I can say that we are very serious about this project. We need a coder and we need someone who will be dedicated. I've seen a lot of talent on these boards and it would be great of some of you would lend your talent to the pool.

Re: Help Wanted - 07/19/08 17:08

Thanks ilidrake, if u having teamspeak problems read the forum post on the site.:)

Re: Help Wanted - 07/20/08 19:33

Still looking for coder. At this point anyone with lite c knowledge is needed. Take the time to look at a few screens posted at the site. And ask any questions you may have. We are in real need of a coder at this point. Loads of art and a story with a game guide line doc. And a really good team that works well. Also teamspeak SVN and dotproject is used to keep this game ontrack and us up do date with each other. and are goal is to push 3d game studios like never before.
Posted By: sensai

Re: Help Wanted - 07/31/08 00:14

Well I went to your web page, and made an account name however it seems i need a reply before i can actually look at your web site i cannot post reply etc.... should maybe do something about that, or at least fix your application section so someone can post snipits of code,or an actual resume stating there experience.. oh well i just thought id mention it to ya.. i go look at other things now.. hope you find what you are looking for..

Re: Help Wanted - 07/31/08 00:19

The site is set this way on purpose, if you wish to contact me regarding your application to show some code please email me at
deanwhitehouse6@hotmail.com

Re: Help Wanted - 08/23/08 00:37

URGENT: Need animator asap.

Please contact me at deanwhitehoues6@hotmail.com

Re: Help Wanted - 09/13/08 18:26

Still need an animator, if you are interested please contact me at deanwhitehoues6@hotmail.com or visit our site Spearbang Productions

Thanks,
Blade
© 2024 lite-C Forums