onlineshop software

Posted By: Anonymous

onlineshop software - 02/15/10 06:38

Who has informations about (good) onlineshop software?
I'm looking for a secure, easy to implement and user friendly onlineshop software.

thanx, mercuryus
Posted By: Landixus

Re: onlineshop software - 02/15/10 06:45

Veyton
XT-Commerce
OS-Commerce (free)

I use Veyton
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: onlineshop software - 02/15/10 06:49

Are they / is one multilingual? (can the user choose his language at startup or can I preset a landing page to choose the language?)
(visited your page - question answered wink )
Posted By: pegamode

Re: onlineshop software - 02/15/10 07:58

XT-Commerce was just built on OS-Commerce ... no need to buy XT-Commerce, just use the free contributions for OS-Commerce.
Posted By: old_bill

Re: onlineshop software - 02/15/10 09:33

XT-Commerce is much newer and better maintained than OSCommerce over the years, V3.0 will be out some day,
but ATM with XT-Commerce you buy the better product...

You also should decide on what kind of payment solutions you want to integrate
and with which payment service provier you want to work with before you decide for a
certain shop software, because not all psps have plugins for every shop system and vice versa...
Posted By: KDuke

Re: onlineshop software - 02/17/10 21:52

Sorry though as I'm working in a company which sets up and heavily extends OS-Commerce-based onlineshops I can't resist on advertising me :-P

As said we set up the shop for you including making a design/layout. We have a lot of payment method contributions included. Furthermore we also have several self-programmed extension and can make new ones if you wish to have a specific feature which is not implemented.
We also host the shop and domain for a small monthly fee including unlimited traffic. An arbitrary number of mailaccount is included as well.

Ok enough advertising.

If you can't / don't want to pay for such a service I recommend OS-Commerce. Although it's badly maintained it already includes everything you need for a nice onlineshop, including multilanguage-ness.
Furthermore as Landixus and pegamode already mentioned this system is free! >ou get A LOT of free contributions for it. As most of the contributions are well documented on how to implement them you don't even need to know php, you just have to be able to track down particular source snippets and be able to replace them with a text editor.

Drop me a pm if you wanna know more about having this done as service by my company as I don't want to post a link to our site (I think that would to be too hard of advertisment here).

greetings
K-Duke
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: onlineshop software - 02/17/10 23:01

Plimus is the best IMO.
© 2024 lite-C Forums