What if God was proven.

Posted By: PrenceOfDarkness

What if God was proven. - 01/26/07 10:22

I've noticed a lot of "god" talk over on this side of the forum. Many people fighting over god/no god. It made me wonder what if we proved that there was or wasn't a god. The scenario is after slaying away for 1000 years humankind has finally proven/dis-proven god mathematically . Eventually some physical evidence from some where distant in the universe lands on earth (I know this is very far fetched but if we can put god in a court room lol, what can't we do[some other thread incase your lost]). Could everyone who posts here please answer theses two questions?

1) How would your life change if it turns out there is indeed a god? What would you do how would you act?

2) How would your life change if it turns out there is indeed NO god? What would you do how woul you act?

To get things going I will answer first.

1) Nothing would really change in my life. I believe in god being a very forgiving person. Besides if I am indeed his son then i'm good, i mean I wouldn't send my son to hell for the rest of... well.. forever lol, so why would he if he loves me so much .

2) SUICIDE! My girlfriend still thinks this is stupid, but I'm sorry I can't live just even 100 short stupid years knowing it's really all for nothing. It might be hypocritical to commit suicide because life is too short, but I couldn't deal with the depression of knowing my entire life, and everything I do is meaningless. The good news is I won't strap a bomb to my chest and take people with me. I have no interest in taking someone else's life. If I choose not to live I want everyone else to have a choice also, it's only fair.
Posted By: Matt_Aufderheide

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/26/07 10:25

I think you have everything backwards. God adds nothing to life...if there is a god and a heaven what is the point of anything? Nothing man can do would be worth jack. Who but a mindless simpleton really wants to sit around in heaven and love god for all eternity?

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/26/07 10:31

Thank you for not reading the point of the post. But to answer your question, I wouldn't mind being happy forever. Hey heaven is just as possible as in possible. Unless you can prove it or dis-prove it, I'm not really interested. What about eternal happiness? I know what your saying that would get boring. Which of course is bs, how can happiness be boring? Besides, if heaven is possible, then there it probably has an infinite amount of different things for people like you to do (All I would want is my girl, and to work on my game). Regardless, that's not what I want to discuss in this post.
Posted By: Damocles

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/26/07 10:35

When I was five I belived in the Santa-claus.
Did not change much for me to find out that it does not exist.

Now, as a pure atheist, I like the idea that I cant be controlled by others
in my thinking. Mind Controll for example by stating some new interpretations (politically motivated)
of stuff people
wrote 3000 years ago that had totally other problems.

God cant be disproven, as the people who are religious take this as a
belive and not a scientific fact. Cant disprove a belive on something that cant
be registered.
Lets say you belive, you dog ate the cookie. But there is no cookie anymore, and
the dog does not talk. There is little options to disprove your belive that the dog
ate the cookie.
Posted By: FoxHound

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/26/07 14:43

1). I would live a life of sin and repent on my death bed.

2). Go off murdering. All they can do is kill me and I'm going to die anyway and it will all be the same. The world will know my name this way!
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/26/07 17:29

1. I'd continue as i am.

2. I'd prolly still life life the same except i'd probably do a ton more stuff in fear of how short 100 years really is.
Posted By: zazang

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/26/07 17:46

It cannot be proven that God does not exist but
in case God is proven to exist,I'll try to find
scientific explanation to that.Until I reach a
conclusion on that,my life will remain the same
Posted By: lostclimate

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/26/07 18:20

your missing the point the hypothetical question is if there was an scientific explanation for it.
Posted By: Inestical

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/26/07 19:01

1. I would keep as I am. If there is god, there is something greater that we are to meet someday.

2. I would skip all what I am, and start an assassin career. Mindless one that is.

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/27/07 01:00

Lol whats with all you crazy murders lol
Posted By: San0tar0

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/27/07 01:22

1) I might feel wrong since I'll probably go to hell for the sins I've committed even though I'm not sure if the sins that are called sins nowadays are even the original list of sins that God, if he really existed, created.
2) Hmm....I dunno. I guess not really much. I kinda hope this is true cuz if my sins are actually considered sins then I won't need to worry about it ^.^
Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/27/07 09:01

1. Nothing, because it can't be proven and I'd know its just a prank.
2. I would jump around happily.
Posted By: DavidLancaster

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/27/07 12:24

Out of curiosity, I always wondered what exactly would define 'proof' in this circumstance.

Dictionary:
Proof: any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something;

Wont the word 'proof' or what things some may establish as 'proof' be observed from many perspectives by many individuals? Is something defined as fact when the majority of such individuals agree on something? ie someone may write up what they consider a logical evidential response that God does or does not exist, yet the perspective of others may not agree with such logic because we all think differently and see things differently. Unless there is some universal way of understanding the words 'proof' and 'evidence' that all could agree on and come to an understanding on...I guess that is very unlikely to happen because I assume alot of the conflict in this world is caused from individuals seeing things differently...
Posted By: Damocles

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/27/07 13:22

Point one: you cant see any God.
No Pictures, no measurements, no direct link.

Scientifically spoken a God can not exist, since there is
#1: no obeserved facts whatsoever
#2: no plausible theory (that can be tested against facts)

therefore no God exists in science

simple as that.

If the Christian movement would not have reached northern Europe, we
would belive in Thor and Odin instead at the present.

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/27/07 14:49

wow i guess no one can read here... We are saying IF. Anyone with half a brain knows we can't prove or dis-prove god, just like we can't space travel and shoot up alians.... However we play games to imagine we can. We are imagining we had proof that he did exist and then we rewind time and pretend the proof dis-proved him/her/it. Can we stop with the obvious "YOU CAN'T PROVE GOD"
Posted By: A.Russell

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/27/07 15:05

"Go off murdering. All they can do is kill me and I'm going to die anyway and it will all be the same. The world will know my name this way! "

Gosh Foxhound! I'm glad you have a supernatural entity prevents you from doing that[\i].

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/27/07 16:07

@A.Russell at least fox hound can read directions
Posted By: broozar

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/27/07 18:25

1. nothing
2. doubt it and continue believing
Posted By: Joozey

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/27/07 21:53

1. I would continue to track what next thing science will discover... some kind of nifty walkytalky to have a nice talk with god.

2. I would continue to track what next thing science will discover... god has been disproven, but that doesn't give an answer on "why are we here".

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/28/07 01:56

Quote:

but that doesn't give an answer on "why are we here".

function creation()
{
Begin:
randomize();
var x = random(1);
if(x==1)
{
create_humans();
}else{
goto(Begin);
}
}

Posted By: Kinji_2007

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/28/07 02:12

Quote:

"YOU CAN'T PROVE GOD"

And no one can prove he doesnt exist. My humble 2 cents:

Option1: You believe and act upon your belief.. if He exists you may find yourself saved.

Option2: You choose to not believe and hell is actually real. Ouch.

I guess it comes down to gambling. If you believe and act upon your belief then one of two things will happen... you will die and live wih your creator forever or you will die and be like "Wow, I wish it would have been true." Otherwise.. you choose not to believe and you die.. if He does not exist maybe you will never know it. On the other hand, fire is hot and eternity is out of the grasp of our minds.

My suggestion:

1) Find something you can believe in.
2) Live a noble and honorable life.
3) The 10 commandments are great compared to the twisted age we are in now. (Dont believe me? Ask your GrandMother how it has changed.)
4) Speak the truth.
5) Help those in need.
6) One last thought....

If the Bible is true then the greatest trick (IMHO) that the dEVIL has ever pulled was tricking people into thinking that God and himself (satan) were fiction. If that be the case then some people will blindly walk into eternity doomed to suffer.

To those who DO NOT believe, I ask you this:

What will you say to Him if you are wrong? How many times will you replay your life and wish you had thought differently.

To those that believe:

I hope your actions are a result of your belief. The world would be a better place.

In short: God bless.

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/28/07 02:36

Quote:

What will you say to Him if you are wrong?

"Well man, life s*cks, doesn't it?"

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/28/07 02:45

Or.. "I am sorry". But of course by that time its getting a bit hot and its to late.
Posted By: Matt_Aufderheide

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/28/07 06:23

Quote:

3) The 10 commandments are great compared to the twisted age we are in now. (Dont believe me? Ask your GrandMother how it has changed.)

Gimme a break.. I'm so sick of hearing how the olden day were so good. Ok, they were great if you like world wars, racism, Jim Crow, flu pandemics, lynchings, polio, measles, mumps, smallpox and pickled pig's feet.

They were bliss if you long for the days when cars got 5 miles per gallon...you could be arrested for adultery, oral sex, being gay, or being a communist. If you were black you couldnt get into a decent college, get a loan, or buy a house anywhere nice. if you were a woman you couldnt vote until 1919, abortions were illegal and birth control was mostly non-existent.

If you had a mental illness there was only the great option of lobotomy or electric shock, and mental wards were worse than prisons.

And so on.

Maybe the modern world isnt perfect but it's a hell of a lot better than the "good ol' days".
Posted By: PHeMoX

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/28/07 13:23

Quote:

I'd prolly still life life the same except i'd probably do a ton more stuff in fear of how short 100 years really is.

100 years is short indeed, so better start living your life now ... don't wait for heaven for the 'real' fun, could be very disappointing ...

Quote:

And no one can prove he doesnt exist.

So what? You can't prove that invisible unicorns exist, that doesn't make it less insane to believe in invisible unicorns though. If this would be about anything other than God, people would have agreed it's insane to believe in something like that.

Cheers
Posted By: FoxHound

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/29/07 02:38

The good ole' days were perfect, there weren't any whore houses, that just started recently, anything to the contrary is part of the liberal conspircy.

There weren't any other religions except the perfect christianty, anything to the contrary is part of the liberal conspircy.

People never got divorced, anything to the contrary is part of the liberal conspircy.

Children never rebelled against their parents, anything to the contrary is part of the liberal conspircy.

Nobody ever commited murder, anything to the contrary is part of the liberal conspircy.

This all stopped in the 70s thanks to free love. From there we have descended into a world of hell. May God have mercy on your soul!

What? Who are you going to belive? Me or your own eyes?
Posted By: sPlKe

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/29/07 14:55

my life would not change. i dont belive in a god, but as far as i am concerned im a "good" man. im not harming anyone and i am friendly. if there turns out to be a god, he probably tells me. you were an [censored] but a good one. so welcome to heaven - to your left are the girls...

Re: What if God was proven. - 01/31/07 17:31

Quote:

Option2: You choose to not believe and hell is actually real.Ouch.

Look at it this way, Hell doesn't have to be real when God is real, infact why should there be heaven if God would exist? It's not like it's mutually inclusive. In my opinion it's one of those reward/punishment things that do not make sense at all if you don't know if any of this is true. One of the main reasons/hints why I think the bible and the christian religion are making extensive use of psychological traps and scare-tactics just to 'gain souls'.

It's a bit like the effect of people more or less deciding things for you and say 'don't worry it's for your own good as long as you do this and this and this'. If you trust these kind of people you would probably act according to their view, 'keep them uninformed and get total control'. Authority is good as long as it's justified, something religion by definition can not be,

Quote:

4) Speak the truth.

How about start with that and think accordingly. We don't know, thus any speculation is just that, I know this is a 'what if' thread, but still.

Quote:

2) SUICIDE! My girlfriend still thinks this is stupid, but I'm sorry I can't live just even 100 short stupid years knowing it's really all for nothing. It might be hypocritical to commit suicide because life is too short, but I couldn't deal with the depression of knowing my entire life, and everything I do is meaningless.

You know what, you're girlfriend is right. Be careful not to get carried away because of hope based upon close to nothing. Believe in yourself instead, give your life meaning, because you're the only one who can. For people like you it would not be good figuring out the truth,

Quote:

On the other hand, fire is hot and eternity is out of the grasp of our minds.

Nope, quite the contrary, it simply goes on and on and on and on forever and ever, which is possible to graps, but to describe it, it would take an equally infinite amount of words to exactly describe how long this would take, unless of course an equally vague description like 'forever' suffices. Infact I think the painfully hot temperatures are more difficult to grasp. Just try describing what you would feel, infact depending on wether or not special rules apply in hell, you'd probably feel nothing since all is burned and you'll get used to it,

Cheers
Posted By: AlbertoT

Re: What if God was proven. - 02/02/07 20:27

1) I would become a fundamentalist Christian ( I suppose of course you meant the christian God ) they are the only ones who really follow the Bible
Liberal Christians are ( no offence ) a little bit hypocrit guys , in my opinion

2) No change
Posted By: Endgegner

Re: What if God was proven. - 02/02/07 23:19

Damnit, the server seemed to be b*tching when I wrote this post... So once again.

Quote:

my life would not change. i dont belive in a god, but as far as i am concerned im a "good" man. im not harming anyone and i am friendly. if there turns out to be a god, he probably tells me. you were an [censored] but a good one. so welcome to heaven - to your left are the girls...

"Ironically", you might say , that is basically the main point being Christian imho. Originally. Which got way distorted in the course of time, unfortunately. But I do also think Spike is aware of that himself.

We don't have the slightest idea what awaits us after we die here, every belief in some sort of supernatural being or creator is a way of making this trembling ambiguity more endurable. But as I said, the point is to keep the damage you cause during your life - be it to people, animals, the nature or whatever - as little as possible. And that's far more than "Hey dude, I really am sorry for killing your dog with the lawn mower. That was kinda rude I guess... Looked funny though."... It would involve bringing more justice into society, for example. Which still doesn't work that good nowadays, but that's obvious.
That's how I get the message in being Christian. Or religious. That's the point in most religions anyway.

So basically I can subscribe to Spike's point of view, provided I didn't misunderstand what he was saying ^^. Sorry if so, didn't mean to misuse or distort your statement.

And therefore that's as well what I'd do if God was proven. Being the drama queen that I am I'd be like "omg wtf!!!111" at firt but then go on the same as before ^^.

Just my two cents... Where does this expression originate from anyway?

Re: What if God was proven. - 02/02/07 23:28

Quote:

What will you say to Him if you are wrong?

I would ask him
Why should honest people go to the hell just because they did not beleive in You
while You did your best to hide yourselves ?

Re: What if God was proven. - 03/09/07 02:45

"Gimme a break.. I'm so sick of hearing how the olden day were so good. Ok, they were great if you like world wars, racism, Jim Crow, flu pandemics, lynchings, polio, measles, mumps, smallpox and pickled pig's feet. "

Do you watch the news? And what does illness have to do with the condition and morals of society as we know it?

War? Read the Bible.. it clearly says we will have "wars and rumors of wars".
And the only reason your not concerned to much now is because Korea, China, Iran, etc has not developed the ignorance and gonads that the US has.

Racism? You keeping track of whats going on in the World? Its certainly not getting better.

Jim who? Can't say that I know him. If your looking for bad guys check the news for the guy that raped that 9 year old girl a few days ago.

Keeping it simple.. the condition of the world is not getting better. We are simply ok with things because "this" is all we know. (we meaning a younger generation)
Posted By: ventilator

Re: What if God was proven. - 03/09/07 03:44

what a silly reason to believe. to make sure you better also join all the other religions out there.

Re: What if God was proven. - 03/09/07 04:50

Quote:

War? Read the Bible.. it clearly says we will have "wars and rumors of wars".

I could have predicted that too. Basically it's saying 'there may or may not be wars in the future', well duh..

Actually if you read the bible without bias then it's questionable if it really talks off the future as in 'our' future, or the future of already centuries ago, or even 'future' at all.

Personally I do not believe in the 'the bible (or nostradamus for all I care) predicted world war II'-crap, it's more a lucky guess or perhaps simply something quite inevitable. If something is so inevitable that it eventually will become true, then there's no point in assuming a certain prediction has come true when the prediction was very vague.

Quote:

Do you watch the news?

Yes and then what? News tends to focus on negative and shocking matters, is far from objective and doesn't quite is a good something to measure any social or moral decay. Sure, thefts, killings and wars may be something of an indication in a certain way, but our world's past was no different. Did wars really become larger? When it comes to absolute numbers of soldiers, yes. However relative is has not. It's probably true that there were more wars in the past, eventhough on a smaller scale than nowadays.

Cheers
Posted By: NITRO777

Re: What if God was proven. - 03/09/07 14:38

Kinji is right, morality is declining, but it seems to be a location-based decline. For example,(just using some random sins) baby-killing, homosexuality, murder, rape, etc. has increased in the US alone since the founding fathers in the 17th and 18th centuries. HOWEVER, those types of sins have existed for millenia, case and point being the warlike tribes of ancient civilizations who sacrificed their young and perfromed all manner of violent and sexual crimes.

So to make a long story short I kind of agree with you kinji, there have been certain moral declines in most civilized countries over the last century. However in the big picture sin has always existed in certain places among certain peoples and the reasons for these are far beyond the scope of a few paragraphs in these forums.

As far as the advancement of technology goes, Matt is right, with technology we live longer and have better lives, we are more productive and benefitted as a whole. Though I do sometimes wonder what the effect of an easier life will have on people who have not had to work for things. For example I think that all of this European socialism produces a kind of parasitic mentality upon the youth.

We have also advanced beyond slavery and other human rights issues.

But as a whole I agree with what I think Kinji's basic premise is that respect for elders and consequence for sin. And I agree that civilization is getting worse with respect to a lot of crime and morality issues.

Re: What if God was proven. - 03/09/07 21:40

I really doubt if it's getting worse. I think part of what happens everywhere on this planet has it's roots in who we are. I'm not trying to talk things right, since they are not, but to say it's has gotten worse is something that's not quite possible to say based upon a general idea. To be honest, I think since there are more people on the planet than say a couple of hundred years ago, I think it's very possible this might be one of the main reasons why it seems like it's worse.

If more people have to share a pie than there is pie, then at one point the inevitable will happen. You know, in the end we are still just like any other animal, morals or no morals. That's the problem with the lack of true equality. And before you think in the direction of racism, that's not what I meant. I meant purely situation-wise. Where you grow up defines your chances, things like that.

Quote:

We have also advanced beyond slavery and other human rights issues.

Have we? Who's making our Nikey shoes then?

Cheers

Re: What if God was proven. - 03/09/07 22:05

Well honestly I dont think there is any doubt that humanity advanced beyond slavery and other human rights issues
The question is , why ?
Religious people claim thanks to religion itself
It is simply not true even though I can not of course but admire the multitude of religious people who sacrificed their lives for the others
In general however social progress get along with the technological progress
A miserable man is, often, a cruel man simply because he must struggle for life
Posted By: NITRO777

Re: What if God was proven. - 03/09/07 23:10

Quote:

Have we? Who's making our Nikey shoes then?

Heh heh. LOL!

Quote:

If more people have to share a pie than there is pie, then at one point the inevitable will happen. You know, in the end we are still just like any other animal, morals or no morals.

Seemingly. From an evolutionists POV.

The present evil in our world, however, is much darker than jungle law.

Quote:

And before you think in the direction of racism, that's not what I meant. I meant purely situation-wise. Where you grow up defines your chances, things like that

I understand.

I think kinji is talking about the kind of integrity which makes a man either keep his word or die trying. You know. A world where some things are still sacred. Where you defend your friends and allies. Whether or not evil is on the decline or on the rise all the truly honourable institutions are indeed forsaken. There doesnt seem to be many people who even understand real justice, let alone stand up for it.

Quote:

A miserable man is, often, a cruel man simply because he must struggle for life

You got that right. However, cruelty is never excused.
Posted By: Realspawn

Re: What if God was proven. - 04/25/07 09:21

i'd look in the mirror and got my proof god excist
so no reason to doubt there for me and i still would my live my life day by day

Re: What if God was proven. - 04/25/07 09:54

Wow, you must have a magical mirror then, what does God look like?

Cheers
Posted By: Realspawn

Re: What if God was proven. - 04/25/07 09:59

did god not create mankind to his own image ?

Re: What if God was proven. - 04/25/07 10:19

Ow, I thought you're mirror could make you see a God,

Cheers
Posted By: Arathas

Re: What if God was proven. - 07/17/07 13:01

1. If there was a God, nothing in my life would change, I guess. I'd just ignore him and hope that he's ignore me as he/she/it did the last 28 years.

2. If there was no God, nothing in my life would change, I guess. I'd just continue to do what I think the purpose of life is: Doing things that make me happy and living a happy life.
Posted By: exile

Re: What if God was proven. - 07/20/07 07:41

OMG. Dudes, its a friggen hypothetical question. Have some friggin fun with it. I don't care to hear of you believe or not, or if you can/can't prove god exists. But the -blamming- question asks you "IF" god was proven. I know there is no way to do so, but you don't have to ruin other peoples fun with it. Stay on friggin topic! It's like saying, "What would you do if aliens landed?". It is a question that is meant for people to have fun wit. Not for people to prove how smart (or retarded) they are. JUST HAVE FUN!!! -now back on topic-

1. I would become "Worlds best Christian" LOL
2. That would suck, because then everyone would go crazy and murder would turn into a form of greeting! LOL x2

Re: What if God was proven. - 07/20/07 08:08

Quote:

1. I would become "Worlds best Christian" LOL
2. That would suck, because then everyone would go crazy and murder would turn into a form of greeting! LOL x2

Isn't that a little bit ahum ...opportunistic??? Besides, who says God is the 'Christian God'? Remember that Christians think more of Jesus than of God usually, that might make the bastard envious and mad,

Quote:

1) I would become a fundamentalist Christian ( I suppose of course you meant the christian God ) they are the only ones who really follow the Bible
Liberal Christians are ( no offence ) a little bit hypocrit guys , in my opinion

Hypocritical or not, if the Christian God turns out to exist, then it's still possible that the Bible contains errors. In fact, I'd probably be interested in certain explanations about it straight from God himself in this hypothetical a scenario. Oww and I'd also like to know how that God is involved in life or creating life, since there's no hard evidence for creation (let's call it "inter-evolutional creation" aka divine intervention in the development and coming into existence of species during evolution. Quite frankly I would be interested how this God solves that "problem", perhaps he simply says "nope, wasn't me, your looking for thát guy", pointing towards nowhere and we're right back where we started, after all didn't be the bible mention and imply multiple Gods? (Thou shalt not have other gods besides me , as if there are/were more Gods.) ).

Cheers
Posted By: Shadow969

Re: What if God was proven. - 07/20/07 08:26

1 Continue my way of life, God's existance doesn't prove that heaven and hell are real (i believe in God, but not in all that church tells)
2 Continue my way of life, because i wouldn't believe in that, besides if there's no God doesn't mean that there's no life after death and reincarnation

Re: What if God was proven. - 07/20/07 08:53

Quote:

besides if there's no God doesn't mean that there's no life after death and reincarnation

True indeed, hehehe funny, never thought of it that way around. Off course it's equal as unproven as God's existence as far as I know, but sóme cases involving reincarnation claims do sound quite plausible. More plausible than a God who apparently had little to no influence on his 'own' creation?

Cheers
Posted By: exile

Re: What if God was proven. - 07/20/07 09:24

There is only one way to solve this. Somebody.......must......DIE!!! Don't worry. There are 4 things that could happen.

1. Go to Heaven or Hell and find out god exists. (Thats sucks)
2. Get re-incarnated. (When you come back, tell us about it)
3. Nothing.....Become a ghost. (Again, haunt someone and tell them what happens)
4. "X" Factor. (Anything else in between)

you have a 50/50 chance of telling us about it. Don't worry, you will die for an honorable cause. people across the world will thank you. LOL.Seriously though, there is no other way to tell what happens. The only way to find out is by death. Nobody will kill themselves in the name of science. The only way for the world to ever know the truth is if everyone dies. If there really is nothing, then accomplishing things in life is pointless. What is the point of trying at anything? If there is an afterlife, then were all screwed anyway since it looks like were gonna wind up nuking ourselves anyway. We are REALLY screwed. PROOF HERE
Posted By: Joozey

Re: What if God was proven. - 07/23/07 00:24

NO, everyone must die! This could lead to some interesting results, because, if everyone died then what does god doing here any longer?

A few things could happen:
1. God goes to idle forever
2. God waits untill the monkey turns into a new human again and continues his work
3. God dies as well
4. God makes us alive again!

In the case of 1 to 3, well, who cares, everyone is dead anyway. Number 2 would be nice as the new monkey human can use our inventions we left there to learn from and become a more superior race! This way god could be even proud on us as well. In the case of 4, we, or at least some of us who have been made alive, then really found out the truth, and don't need to convince anyone as every living human knows the truth now!

Whatever it will be, there's a chance of 100% that we will fullfill our desires!

Who can assist me smuggle large amounts of uranium to my house?
Posted By: Captain_Kiyaku

Re: What if God was proven. - 07/25/07 12:32

1) nothing
2) nothing

I mean why care about one person or something? "God" can't make my life better, or pay my bills or whatever.

I don't say there is no god or there is. I don't care, i mean, when god doesn't exist, im still here, with my goals, with my unfinished game, with my problems, what so ever. If god does exist, it's the same. I won't try to be nice to come in heaven or [censored] ^^'
I propably would just say "okay" and go on like before.
Posted By: EX Citer

Re: What if God was proven. - 07/25/07 13:20

1) I wouldn´t be afraid of dying
2) I would be afraid of dying
Posted By: Felixsg

Re: What if God was proven. - 07/31/07 15:12

1) I know that before
2) I know that before

Sorry this not are a reply to ex citer
y a reply to princiapl post
Posted By: LogantheHogan

Re: What if God was proven. - 08/01/07 06:13

hmmm.

1. Make sure I end up on his side after it's all said and done. Serve him, because he'd be the only thing worthy of my time.

2. I'm not sure. I wouldn't be happy, that's for sure. The Lord, for me, represents hope, my only hope even. Without Him there would be nothing to live for.
© 2024 lite-C Forums