Sword plus Lods

Posted By: FeiHongJr

Sword plus Lods - 08/23/06 14:22

Made this for a Scene I rendered... And decided to try to turn it into a low poly model for fun as well.

The highest is pretty high concidering its just a sword but the low isnt too bad at all...
The skin isnt really all that great as I just used blenders built in texture baker.... But the UV map should be easy enough to modify for anyone.

Anyways Free to a good home just dont sell it Credit Allways welcome but not nessecary.

Lv 1 - 1503 faces
Lv 2 - 848 faces
Lv 3 - 344 faces

Download Here

Re: Sword plus Lods - 08/25/06 14:44

Sorry dont mean to bump my own thread here. Just curious does anyone know anything about BrayBaker for blender?

I tried to bake the texture from the high poly version of the sword to the lower but doesnt come out right at all. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

BTW any comments on this sword?
Posted By: darkstein

Re: Sword plus Lods - 08/25/06 16:43

your sword is looking great i like the stile you use
Posted By: Grimber

Re: Sword plus Lods - 08/25/06 17:37

definatly getting better from some of the first models you begain showing/posting
Posted By: frazzle

Re: Sword plus Lods - 08/25/06 18:41

Quote:

definatly getting better from some of the first models you begain showing/posting

I think the same way Grimber ^^
Your models do look good FeiHongJr
Thxn for contribution it to the community

Cheers

Frazzle

Re: Sword plus Lods - 08/26/06 04:05

Thanks for the kind words really makes it all worth while. Hopefully I can figure out this texture baker thing and create a better skin for it tho. Still cant seem to get it right.
Posted By: frazzle

Re: Sword plus Lods - 08/26/06 10:52

If you need a good baking tutorial, I can give you a link
but it's for 3DS Max
http://www.indiglow.co.uk/e107_plugins/content/content.php?content.69
I hope it helps you out ^^

Re: Sword plus Lods - 08/26/06 20:25

lol, Thanks but I dont have 3ds max nor the money to buy it.

Personally even if I did have the money think Id still stick with blender... Cant help it Im just cheap... Besides ive used the demo/learning edition of 3ds max and didnt really like it.
© 2024 lite-C Forums