Issue on “key – binding” in WED

Posted By: MCKiller

Issue on “key – binding” in WED - 03/30/10 10:26

I use Wed V6.942 on Windows 7 Ultimate and I have the following issue:

If I start WED and go to Preferences -> Key, I can’t see the names of the Command – List. They still are there but it seems that the text color there is white instead of black. Only the Entry “Contents” is visible. It is possible to bind a key to the invisible entries but you can’t see which one.

But if I load a map into the editor than I can see the names of the Command – List. The text color is now black instead of white.
Posted By: jcl

Re: Issue on “key – binding” in WED - 03/30/10 10:39

Which win7 theme have you selected? And are the key names visible when you select them, by clicking into the list?

Re: Issue on “key – binding” in WED - 03/30/10 11:00

I have the "infinity" Design (I think it was a free download from microsoft) and if I click into the list I didn't see the names,too. I see only the blue selection box, but not the names in the box.

I will check it with the standard theme and come back with infos.

Re: Issue on “key – binding” in WED - 03/30/10 11:04

I tried it with Windows classic, Windows 7 and Windows Basis and every time the same behavior!
Posted By: pegamode

Re: Issue on “key – binding” in WED - 03/30/10 15:43

I can confirm this issue.

The commands get visible once a level is loaded or a new one is created, but right after starting WED the list is invisible.
Posted By: jcl

Re: Issue on “key – binding” in WED - 03/31/10 15:31

Thanks! We'll look into this.

- We could not confirm a problem, but maybe you have not clicked "New"? You need a level before most WED menu functions can be used.
© 2024 lite-C Forums