Thanks for a cool physic engine.

Posted By: Nardulus

Thanks for a cool physic engine. - 12/16/03 07:09

Marco thanks for the work done on the physic's engine.

I had a request from prospective client to create a street sports game.

For the demo I used the City Level that was in the download area and added one baseball model. I attached your physics methods to the ball and I had a pop fly chasing game ala "500" for all you that know what that game is. I had ten balls in the air bouncing all around no problem. I was able to accomplish this demo in a day.

It was a hit with the client and we are now moving forward with the project.

Thanks for giving us the power and capability.

Ken

Posted By: Marco_Grubert

Re: Thanks for a cool physic engine. - 12/17/03 12:23

Good to hear that. I hope your project will be as succesful as the previous ones!
Posted By: muyoyo

Re: Thanks for a cool physic engine. - 12/18/03 20:21

Marco,what is physic engine?i dont understand dialogue btween both of u...a6 physic engine is built inside or need to add external physic engine?
Posted By: fastlane69

Re: Thanks for a cool physic engine. - 12/19/03 16:55

Physics Engine (PE) just refers to a set of c-script instructions whereby your actors/entities move thru a set of Newtonian Physics interaction. Hence, while "registered to the PE", you have a apply a Force to get and Acceleration, your mass matters, and you cant use ent_move!

It also allows for friction, drage, constraints, etc.
Posted By: Ran Man

Re: Thanks for a cool physic engine. - 12/23/03 06:02

@ muyoyo

It is possible to see and download a free physics engine for gamestudio at the link below:

www.physicsengine.com

Download the demos and see how they work.
I have a modified Doug's old venture workshop working now with full physics! WOW!!!
Posted By: muyoyo

Re: Thanks for a cool physic engine. - 01/04/04 03:37

physic engine is crazy ,god damn cool ,i have no word to describe it greatness:p thank q:p
© 2024 lite-C Forums