Help plaese

Posted By: Opera_ghost

Help plaese - 01/11/07 00:55

I want to make a online game like castlevania but i need to know if game studio A6 can make 2d games? Also any help in this matter will be very nice.

(i am a n00b at game studio but i have made many fps and i want to expand to the min persose to wgy i got game studio in the frist place)
Posted By: Joozey

Re: Help plaese - 01/11/07 11:22

Gamestudio can make 2D games, yes.
Currently me and my cousin are making an online poker game (2D), it's going quite well.

Re: Help plaese - 01/11/07 20:30

Thats great! I hope your poker Game works well.
I need to know how to make my player 2d and move i have all the sprites i need but i dont have the know how.
Posted By: raidon

Re: Help plaese - 01/16/07 20:40

I don't know if 3dgs6 can make 2d games but I know that Game Maker 6 is the simpelest programm to make simple 2d games.
Posted By: Joozey

Re: Help plaese - 01/16/07 21:44

Quote:

I need to know how to make my player 2d and move i have all the sprites i need but i dont have the know how.

Don't load a level, make all level components in panels and give them the needed bitmaps. Use pan_create for creating them onthe screen, or make a panel {} function; You can rotate them by panel.angle and move them with panel.pos_x and panel.pos_y; If you need to store info about objects in your game, which could exists more than one time, store them in arrays (since you can not use entity skills).

Re: Help plaese - 01/17/07 03:59

Game maker6... hmmmm maybe, is it posserble to make an online game with game maker6.
© 2024 lite-C Forums